Wednesday, December 3, 2008

James is crazy without RJ

I mentioned a couple weeks ago that James loves his stuffed animal, RJ. I found a picture of him new...



Compared to what he looked like a few weeks ago...



The reason I came across a picture of him new was that I had to search for a new RJ. He had chewed his nose right off and his stuffing was starting to come out. I noticed this around 6 pm tonight. So of course I took it away from him and didn't think anything of it until I heard William getting James ready for bed. I yelled up to him not to give him RJ to sleep with because of the stuffing. Well, when James went to bed he started crying up a storm, which is very unlike him. He usually goes right to bed without a peep. The only thing we could think of that was wrong was that he didn't have RJ. So we got him back out and tried to sew him up as much as possible. I worked on him for a little bit while William held back a sobbing James and then we switched. Finally we got RJ sewed up enough where we felt he was ok to give back to James. He immediately calmed down, got a drink of water and marched his butt back to his bed. Our crappy patch job is not going to hold up long so I ordered a new one for him immediately after he went back to bed. I don't want to have to go through that again anytime soon. :)

No comments: