Friday, April 16, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter Bunny loot

James got a new "racey car" toy.

Megan got a new game for the Wii.



I actually got a picture of James smiling!!




Krista took some pictures with my camera. I have to find out from her how she took this in black and white. Or I could just read the manual I guess.

Grandma and Granddaddy got James a Thomas set that had a "peace sign" in it. A peace sign is what James calls railroad crossing signs. The set came with a Thomas, a baggage car and an oval track, but James was most excited about the peace sign.

I know my mom doesn't like her picture taken, let alone put on a blog for all the world to see, but I love this picture of her and Megan laughing. Megan had wanted to buy a Diary of a Wimpy kid book the week before, but my mom talked her out of it (because she had already bought it for her for Easter). When the Easter Bunny didn't bring it, Megan told Grandma that she was dead wrong about her getting the book for Easter. They are laughing about Megan being the one that was dead wrong after all. :)

No comments: