Monday, May 25, 2009

James' Haircut

James does not like getting his hair cut, to put it mildly. He screams and moves his head wildly, making it very hard to get a decent cut. Plus his hair would grow so fast, he would end up needing another hair cut in just a couple weeks. So William and I decided we were going to try to buzz cut him ourselves. Apparently we weren't moving fast enough with the hair cut, so my dad decided to take matters into his own hands. Of course James acted the same way that he did at the salon. Dad got most of it cut off though, but left huge chunks of hair long. My mom held him down about an hour later and I finished the job.

See how much hair he used to have...



After Dad's cut. I think the way the sun was on him, you can't really see how terrible his hair looked with the clumps of longer hair all over his head.




After...


As short as we cut it, he already is looking like he needs to be buzzed again.

No comments: