Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Worst Christmas Ever

Today has been the worst Christmas ever in our house. My mom got sick last Friday night. Megan and James got sick on Saturday evening and then I had the pleasure of waking up sick this morning. William has a cold but hopefully this stomach virus won't hit him like it has the rest of us. I took a lot of pictures last night and this morning (not as many as I would have liked this morning, but I was dealing with other stuff too). I can't post them now because William took the camera to his parents so we can finish up his mom's Christmas present. I'd say I'll have them up soon, but knowing me, I won't. At least the kids are feeling better now, so it was just bad for me today (and William because he had to put up with me complaining about how sick I am). And we missed Mom's Christmas brunch today. At least I got to enjoy Christmas Eve dinner last night.

No comments: